CloudHesive is an Amazon Premiere Partner and Amazon Managed Services Partner founded by veterans in the cloud technology space. Our customers depend on us to adapt and transform their organizations by leveraging the power of the public cloud ecosystem through consulting and next generation managed services with a focus on Operational Excellence, Security, Reliability, Performance Efficiency and Cost Optimization.
Our employees are the foundation of our success, and we invest in them! We are growing fast and have built a phenomenal team through in-depth training, partner events, community involvement, mentoring and much more. We move quickly, act decisively and communicate openly to drive a collaborative environment and our customer's success. With offices in the U.S. and Latin America, you will work with experts in the industry on revolutionary technology solutions that have been deployed successfully around the globe.
As we accelerate our marketing efforts, we need a Marketing Coordinator to help us tell our story and grow the business through the effective use of online capabilities. This is an early-stage opportunity to build and grow an effective digital marketing program, ideal for a self-starter who can bring online marketing ideas and knows how to execute.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage our Digital Advertising: Using our marketing and CRM platforms, create end-to-end programs that leverage online advertising, social media, paid and organic search to generate leads.
- Creative Content Creation: Work with 3rd parties to produce creative content, help with designs, manage getting sales and solution sheets produced, and helping produce video content strategies.
- Help Run our Marketing Automation and Lead Management Capabilities: You’ll collaborate with other members of the marketing team to create emails, landing pages, forms, campaigns, and programs that flow into a well-built lead generation operation.
- Help Run the CloudHesive Website: In collaboration with our IT team, you’ll edit and add to our website to optimize it for lead generation and conversion, such as creating new pages and posts and adding content to the site.
- Support the Sales Team: Educate them and keep them well versed on upcoming campaigns and performance of existing ones. Gather their feedback to iterate and improve the quality of leads generated.
- Support Meetup Teams: Assist with meetups and running our user groups in the Florida market.
Is this role for you?
- 2+ years’ experience in digital or online marketing. Experience in IT services a plus.
- BS in Marketing, Business Administration, or related experience
- Experience using marketing automation (Marketo preferred) and CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Understanding of lead management workflows
- Experience with digital advertising in Google Ads, LinkedIn
- Experience writing technical content and creative design
- Ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively at an executive level and form excellent working relationships across business, operational, and technical functions.
- The ideal candidate embodies values that are aligned with ours, Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution
- Marketo – Willing to learn
- Salesforce – Willing to learn
- InDesign – a plus
- Microsoft Office
Ability to Commute / Relocate
- Fort Lauderdale, FL: Reliably commute and work from home in a Hybrid work model once trained or as needed by the business
- Possibly up to 25% of travel for events and meetups
In addition to the perks of working with an awesome team, CloudHesive offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, a flexible work schedule, responsible time off, standing desks, a kitchen filled with snacks chosen by our employees and much more! If you think you’d be a great fit, we’d like to learn more about you!