Business Contract Manager
CloudHesive is an Amazon Premiere Partner and Amazon Managed Services Partner founded by veterans in the cloud technology space. Our customers depend on us to adapt and transform their organizations by leveraging the power of the public cloud ecosystem through consulting and next generation managed services with a focus on Operational Excellence, Security, Reliability, Performance Efficiency and Cost Optimization.
Our employees are the foundation of our success, and we invest in them! We are growing fast and have built a phenomenal team through in-depth training, partner events, community involvement, mentoring and much more. We move quickly, act decisively and communicate openly to drive a collaborative environment and our customer's success. With offices in the U.S. and Latin America, you will work with experts in the industry on revolutionary technology solutions that have been deployed successfully around the globe.
The Business Contracts Manager is an individual contributor position. Reporting to the CFO and working closely with key sales, finance, and operations teams. This position requires the candidate to have an attention to detail, great follow through, ability to identify and drive global process improvements, coordinate between sales, operations and legal teams and be a great communicator to both external and internal customers. This Contract Manager position demands a mix of strategic and transactional capabilities, with a firm understanding of risk management as it applies to contract management and customer relationship.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintaining contractual opportunities and assisting in the formulation of contract policies, procedures, methods, operating practices, and performance standards
- Analyzing contracts to make them clear and concise, pricing, margin and producing, and disseminating insights, developing reports and dashboards, and optimizing processes
- Providing hands-on, full contract life cycle expertise through the entire contract life cycle to assist in building out the contract management process and tooling.
- Manage the implementation of the billing rules into NetSuite for each contract so invoicing is properly completed in a timely manner, expenses tracked to customer, and ongoing cost management oversight
- Implement and maintaining contract management systems, contract records/files and manage, track, and ensure compliance with all contractual obligations.
- Implementing tools and automation in contracting operations to increase efficiency and sales productivity.
Is this role for you?
- 3-5 years’ experience working in the tech industry with computer hardware, software and cloud-based service
- 3-5 years’ experience in end-to-end contracts management and accounting
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Finance, Accounting, Math, Science, Business, or other technical discipline) or have at least 3 years of experience working with Business Intelligence, Analytics or Data Science.
- Experience in reviewing and negotiating legal terms of a broad range of enterprise technology commercial contracts
- MBA/CPA a plus
- High proficiency in financial modeling techniques
- Experience in analytics, spreadsheets, and with SQL.
- Experience with SaaS or cloud IT infrastructure sales, partner management, or relevant technical experience.
- Experience working with large datasets.
- Ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively at an executive level and form excellent working relationships across business, operational, and technical functions.
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills.
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions, Power BI and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Good business acumen
- The ideal candidate embodies values that are aligned with ours, Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution
- NetSuite - MUST HAVE
- NetSuite Suite Billing
- Salesforce - MUST HAVE
- Service Now
In addition to the perks of working with an awesome team, CloudHesive offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, a flexible work schedule, responsible time off, standing desks, a kitchen filled with snacks chosen by our employees and much more! If you think you’d be a great fit, we’d like to learn more about you!